Did you know that you are able to claim back the tax you have paid on your NUT subscription?

You can do this whether or not you are completing a tax return form for this year. Simply go to our website at www.bradfordnut.org and double click on Useful Information. Or ring the union office and we will supply you with the relevant form. You can claim for the last 6 years so send it off by January 31st and you could be quids in!

Reclaim your tax on

NUT subs